Marketing Communications Specialist
Wesgroup Equipment has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for four years in a row! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Surrey. Reporting to the Director of Marketing anf Communications, the Marketing Communications Specialist focuses their efforts on creating high quality content through website, email, and other marketing channels. This role also leads marketing automation efforts in drip, triggered and targeted communications mapping and executing on the digital customer journey.
- Create high quality written content for SEO, lead acquisition and lead nurturing audiences.
- Understand and execute customer journey through strategic communications and campaign design
- Contribute to SEO/SEM strategy with focus on ROI and hitting growth targets
- Work with 3rd party vendors in achieving web development, and SEM goals
- Ensure website content is up to date and accurate across brands
- Lead marketing content calendar and strategy across all communication channels
- Lead award submission content strategy & application process.
- Ensure OEM marketing scorecard objectives are achieved across brands
- Oversee COOP advertising program expenses and rebates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategy and best practices;
- Strong copywriting skills in a technical environment;
- Strong understanding of SEO & SEM best practices;
- Experience using marketing automation tools (Pardot, HubSpot, ActOn, etc)
- Experience building drip marketing campaigns and other event triggered communications
- Proficient in the use of Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams);
Training, Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications;
- Experience in Salesforce & Pardot an asset;
- Experience with content management systems an asset.
- Build trust – with customers and each other;
- Be a team player – commit to working together to win;
- Be customer-focused – “wow” customers so they become raving fans;
- Support community – care for our people, our community, and our planet;
- Deliver results – know what you need to do and get it done.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is based out of the
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Wesgroup Equipment.