Wesgroup Equipment is a Family of Companies comprising Westerra Equipment, Williams Machinery, and Vermeer British Columbia. Our 8 locations across British Columbia sell, rent, and fix equipment. We also train people on how to operate machinery safely and effectively, from forklifts to skid steers, excavators, loaders, and dump trucks. Our Family of Companies services industries such as warehousing, milling, construction, forestry, recycling, and more with their equipment needs. Join our award-winning company and experience working at Gold Certified Canada’s Best Managed Company, A Great Place to Work, and one of BC’s Top Employers.
This position is entry-level and you have the opportunity to work with the sales team, get training from great mentors, and build up a career. Reporting to the Controller, the Sales Coordinator will work with the Sales team and be responsible for supporting the needs of the Sales Reps in completing the sales of equipment and their respective attachments. In this position, you will need to perform a variety of tasks professionally and efficiently. If you enjoy planning, coordination, and teamwork, we’d love to hear from you.
- Create sales invoices, work orders, and delivery documents;
- Assist sales teams with inquiries and questions;
- Assist with inventory ordering and receiving as needed;
- Coordinate the inbound and outbound transportation/delivery of equipment
- Act as liaison between Service and Sales Department as well as internal systems;
- Complete the required documentation for internal systems;
- Validate cost sheet accuracy on equipment sales deals;
- Issue purchase orders to outside vendors as needed;
- Maintain accurate information in internal systems;
- Manage collection and storage of original documents
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience as a Sales Coordinator or similar role is an asset;
- Minimum High school diploma
- Ability to deliver consistent, exceptional service to team members and customers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic, and well organized;
- Great attention to detail;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel.
Who We Are: Our people are at the core of what we do. We take the time to hire the right people who share our five core values, train them, coach them, and reward them for their successes.
- Build Trust – Build trust with others and & each other.
- Be a Team Player – Commit to working together to win.
- Be Customer Focused – “Wow” customers, so they become “Raving Fans”.
- Support Community – Care for our people, our community, and the planet.
- Deliver Results – Know what you need to do and get it done.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Wesgroup Equipment.