Wesgroup Equipment has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team. Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Coordinator focusses their efforts on executing the marketing calendar and strategy. This position plays a key role in the execution of events, sales support, marketing campaigns, and strategic communications. Working alongside the Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator is a creative, team player who enjoys contributing to marketing strategy while collaborating on projects to build brands, drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
- Seasonal event execution across in-house, trade show, and other events.
- Assisting marketing team on content creation for websites and marketing communications
- Assisting with website inventory and product listing management
- Executing POS, POP and other marketing asset distribution
- Executing events plan at trade show, branch and other industry events
- Coordinating requests for marketing support and inquiries
- Assisting with customer needs and requests through websites and loyalty program
- Contribute to marketing strategy and planning process;
- Other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint);
- Basic understanding of website content management tools
- Willingness to travel within BC with valid Class 5 drivers license
Training, Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications or related field.
- Events experience an asset
- Photo & video skills an asset
- Experience using marketing automation and communication tools an asset
- Build trust – with customers and each other;
- Be a team player – commit to working together to win;
- Be customer-focused – “wow” customers so they become raving fans;
- Support community – care for our people, our community and our planet;
- Deliver results – know what you need to do and get it done.
The Marketing Coordinator is based out of the
Who We Are: Our people are at the core of what we do. We take the time to hire the right people who share our five core values, train them, coach them, and reward them for their successes.
- Build Trust – Build trust with others and & each other.
- Be a Team Player – Commit to working together to win.
- Be Customer Focused – “Wow” customers, so they become “Raving Fans”.
- Support Community – Care for our people, our community, and the planet.
- Deliver Results – Know what you need to do and get it done.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Wesgroup Equipment.