Wesgroup Equipment has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Receivable Clerk performs a variety of tasks in a professional and efficient manner. The position is an 18 month maternity leave cover only, however a possible extension and/or advancement to a permanent post is a strong possibility for the right candidate. If you have great attention to details, enjoy working in a team environment and want to be part of a winning team, apply today!
• Daily posting of customer payments
• AP invoice entry
• AR/AP account reconciliations and journal entries
• Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies
• File deposit backups
• Other tasks assigned as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent communication – both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal and team working abilities
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong data entry and data management
• Excellent general computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
• Background in basic accounting is an asset
• An interest in developing a career in accounting will be considered an asset
• 1-3 years relevant work experience
• Post-Secondary education in related field is an asset
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Wesgroup Equipment.