Wesgroup Equipment has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers in 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are adding to our team by hiring another Talent Acquisition Specialist. Reporting to the Vice President, Talent, you will work closely with managers on recruitment taking our practices to the next level while positively promoting our employer brand. If you are looking to be a part of an award winning and growing team, we would love to hear from you!
- Collaborate with hiring managers and existing teams to understand hiring needs
- Actively manage the recruitment process from needs assessment to offer letters to onboarding.
- Source and recruit to attract top talent, building a talent pipeline
- Create and own a positive candidate experience and promote the employer brand
- Provide coaching and assistance to managers to help improve their hiring results
- Capture and analyze key HR metrics such as turnover, time to fill positions, etc.
- Enhance the onboarding process and experience for new team members
- Develop new programs to help with onboarding and retention
- Support other HR functions such as benefits administration, health and safety, recognition, performance management and employee relations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting, ideally in a high growth environment
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related field
- Ability to build relationships in person, via phone and e-mail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven track record of sourcing and assessing candidates
- Big picture thinker with ability to analyze feedback, data and information
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and being well organized is a must
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Wesgroup Equipment.