Wesgroup Equipment has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing, the Marketing & Communications Manager manages all internal and external marketing and communications efforts of Wesgroup Equipment family of companies (Williams Machinery, Westerra Equipment and Vermeer B.C.). Managing a team of three, you will be hands on in delivering external and internal communications to our customers, employees, industry and media to positively impact the external brand image, identity and promotion, communicate messages and drive sales.
- Creation, implementation and management of marketing communications activities to generate product awareness and brand identity to drive opportunities, create leads and stimulate sales.
- Lead a team to research, develop and create various communication materials; including key messages, campaigns, print marketing, direct mail, radio, tradeshow, events, outdoor, signage, and all websites communications
- Understand and own the voice of the customer by managing the customer experience within the organization, which includes managing tools such as Net Promoter Score.
- Build relationships and interact effectively with managers and externally with suppliers, agencies, partners and customers.
- Leverage, create and manage Intranet marketing communications for internal communications.
- Measurement and management of marketing, communications and promotion effectiveness.
- Develop a social media strategy, manage social media outreach and development in order to attract customers and potential employees
- Handle media relations including identifying media opportunities and liaison with media and other partners on promotion of campaigns.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Post-secondary/university degree in communications or marketing.
- 6-7 years’ experience in product promotion and marketing communications. Relevant agency and/or industry experience preferred.
- Plus, minimum of 2 years experience in managing a team
- Experience in the implementation and execution of brand strategy.
- Excellent communications (written, editing, verbal and presentations skills).
- Action oriented/self-starter with an ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - interact positively with all stakeholders, ensuring a customer focus.
- Superior project management skills and excellent time management skills; able to prioritize, plan and organize effectively.
- Experience with Salesforce (or CRM systems) and Pardot (or other marketing automation tools)
- Able to travel to the various locations and to dealer meetings as required.
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Wesgroup Equipment.